The 2018 Toyota Yaris from Pinehurst Toyota in Southern Pines, NC – serving Aberdeen, Sanford, Pinehurst, Asheboro, Rockingham, Laurinburg, and Raeford – is a practical, compact car with a large personality. An unmistakable silhouette is defined by chiseled surfaces and athletic curves. Make a bold statement with the charming front fascia that as black grille with chrome accents. Chase after adventure with the 1.5L 4-cylinder engine that has a satisfying fuel economy of 30 MPG in the city and 35 MPG on the highway. 1
An intuitive dashboard puts technology in all the right places, including the standard Entune Audio touchscreen with advanced voice recognition and a standard, 3-spoke steering wheel with audio and phone controls. The integrated rear vision camera uses a projected path to display where your vehicle is on the screen, so you always park perfectly between the lines. Standard Toyota Safety SenseTM C gives you multiple safety systems, including a pre-collision system, lane departure alerts, and automatic high beams. 2
You don’t want to miss out on owning a 2018 Toyota Yaris from Pinehurst Toyota! We have amazing offers on 2018 Toyota models happening now, so plan your visit to 10760 Highway 15-501, Southern Pines, NC, for a test drive. We can’t wait to send you home in the new Toyota you’ve always dreamed of!
1 Estimated mileage. Actual may vary.
2 Safety features are not substitutes for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for important details and limitations.
Starting MSRP: $15,635
30/36 est. mpg11View Inventory
Starting MSRP: $17,285
Tilt 3-spoke steering wheel with audio controlsView Inventory
Starting MSRP: $16,760
Hands-free phone capability.View Inventory
Starting MSRP: $17,660
15-in. alloy wheelsView Inventory
Starting MSRP: $18,260
Disc brakes and Star Safety System™.View Inventory
Yaris is still just as unique as you are, with its stylish exterior and unmistakable, curvy silhouette that have undergone a refreshing transformation.
Yaris is quite fuel-friendly with its impressive EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg11 - helping you get more places far more efficiently.
Standard EntuneTM Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen display with USB13 and Bluetooth28 connectivity helps get you to where you’re going more conveniently—and intuitively. This handy feature with all of its capabilities, like advanced voice recognition,22 makes it feel like there’s always a friend to guide you along your ride.
Yaris has nine airbags,27 which include a driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, driver and front passenger seat-cushion airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
1) MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
11) 2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
13) May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
13) Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
17) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
22) Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
27) All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
28) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.