Lease vs. Buying
Toyota Lease vs. Buying in Southern Pines, NC, Serving Aberdeen & Raeford
Wondering about the advantages of leasing and buying your new Toyota? Let Pinehurst Toyota in Southern Pines, NC ‐ Aberdeen, Sanford, Pinehurst, Fayetteville, Raeford, and Hamlet ‐ provide information to help you choose. Making a decision between buying or leasing a vehicle can leave you scratching your head, but check out these descriptions and see which one fits you.
Leasing might be for you if…
- You don’t put a lot of miles on your car each year; however, higher mileage lease options are available.
- You like the idea of a smaller auto payment. Because you’re paying for only the time you’re driving the vehicle, your payments are lower than if you’re buying the vehicle through a loan.
- You’re big on the newest models and the state-of-the-art technology. Once your two‐ or three-year lease is up, upgrade to a brand-new Toyota with all the latest bells and whistles.
- You worry about maintenance costs after the warranty runs out. With ToyotaCare, you’ll have no-cost maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. More than likely, the basic warranty (36 months/36,000 miles, whichever comes first) will most likely cover your vehicle for the entirety of the lease.
- You’re not big on customizing your vehicle. If you’re interested only in adding Toyota-approved accessories, leasing your new auto is a good idea.
Buying your Toyota is best if…
- You drive a lot each year. There’s no worrying about mileage restrictions when you finance your vehicle through an auto loan. Take the cross-country road trip. Don’t worry about your long commute. There are no overage penalties, but remember that mileage does affect resale value.
- You want to own your vehicle. If you hang onto your automobiles for quite a few years and enjoy the satisfaction of owning your ride outright, buying your vehicle is an attractive option – even if you have a higher payment than a lease.
- You want to add custom features. When you buy your Toyota, feel free to make it your own. Add body kits, spoilers, race seats, dual-screen entertainment center – whatever creates your dream ride.